Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2008

RAFFLE


My birthday is coming soon.
Im giving away a brand new troley . I guess some of you still remember this bag. Here are the details on how to join the raffle...

* Purchase at least P200 worth of items from LINDY's scrapbooking stuffs fr0m May 25-June 6. Go to http://craftsessentials.multiply.com/
I want to help her dispose her remaining goodies.

* A birthday card must be submitted as a raffle entry. Any kind,no requirement,no need to use the item bought from Lindy...a simple card can do...

*Submit your entry as an attachment to my email.
betriv168@yahoo.com

*To place your order,please text 09208131697 or 09228242731.

I will post all entries in my blog so everyone can view it.

*Submission of entry is on or before June 6, 12MN.

*Still thinking of the draw procedure and who will oversee it. I'll just keep you posted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails