Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm Back with Colors!

Its been 9 months since my last post. My last creation was a layout from scrappin' moms idol3. No layouts for 2010 until i found a site thru one of the scrappin' moms and one of my idols, Iris, about The Color Room.Actually, All the scrappin moms are my favorites,..Their works are fabulous! Anyway,I was inspired to do layouts again because I didn't have a hard time thinking of color palettes and sketches. All i did was to find the right photos and embellished!
Here are the palettes and my takes...











It's a good jump-start...hope i could create more layouts this year! I'm Back with Colors!

1 comment:

'ER' ellen rose said...

whohoo! love these layouts :) tfs! ate, do u have a youtube channel? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails