Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2008

My 1st TARGET SHOOTING

This is my entry for Buzybee's 1st Challenge.
the first picture is the front page, you have to flip it over to see the full page of the layout, thats the second picture.






This is the actual target board i shot from the firing range, i took it home as a souvenir,,cut the portion and made into a miniature one then used it to write on my journal,, the holes were actual bullet holes from my gun shots.


Materials used: Fancy Pants all abt boy pps, FP rub ons, DCWV cardstck,makaing memories notecard,chipboard letter,distress crackle paint,crystal stickers

Journaling: It was a day of emotions, both fear and excitement. I've been longing to try this hobby for so long but i was intimidated...as they always say - GUNS AND GIRLS DON"T MATCH. But there's no turning back. Time finally came as i held the gun, pointed it towards my target, released the safety, squeezed the trigger slowly...KABOOOM! and more KABOOOM!Bullets flying all over as it pierced my target board. I finally conquered my fear of guns. I think this TOY is for BIG GIRLS too!- My First Crack At The Firing Range

3 comments:

cabbie lopez said...

love the actual holes!!! very unique!! thanks for sharing with us your beautiful layout!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, someone else had the same comment. Like cabbie, I love the way you mimicked bullet holes in your journalling block. :)

Lee i. said...

this is so cool. imagine, ang ephemera, bullet holes. mwhahahaha. all nice girls should learn to shoot. period. exclamation point!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails