Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

Super quickie LO


cruisin' LAKE TAHOE
Materials used: DCWV cardstocks, Diamond glaze, cricut:George font, metal embellishment,

I like plain and simple LO. I had fun with the tearing technique. I made a snow mountain background out of DCWV cardstock with white core. I used diamond glaze for added dimension.




There's a hidden note at the back of the snow mountain. I can't think of anything to write so i decided to put details of the lake, like the location, coordinates and surface elevation.


2 comments:

Lee i. said...

lahat ng white na yun, paper tearing? ang tyaga at ang galing ng idea ha. cool snow covered peaks. :-)

Anonymous said...

betchay, ang galing mo talaga sa innovative embellishment na ddimension! I don't even know how to call it! I luv ittt!

and I think I saw you in fuji-mega last week. too late when I realized it was you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails