Pages

Friday, July 4, 2008

ALTERED TOOLBOX

This is how supportive my hubby when it comes to my hobby...He altered my scrapbook trolley. This is a stanley gray toolbox given by my husband last year.Sayang, i didn't take a picture of it before he painted it with pink. Aside from the hair dryer i got from him as a bday gift last May, he surprised me with this altered toolbox...pati mga stickers siya ang nagpagawa...I'm so happy...sabi niya gamitin ko daw sa scrapjam...kahit konti lang dala ko, i'm going to use it, baka magtampo pag hindi ko ginamit.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww, that's so sweet of your hubby! i really admire the men who are so supportive to this extent. kudos to him!

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

Your hubby's so sweet!!! You're such a lucky girl!

O dapat may new LO si hubby ha!
-Pia

Anonymous said...

ang lupet ni DH, betchay! I luv pink and this is just too much for me to see... too cute I want one!

ang galing ni DH. konti na lang ang ganyan. paki-shake ang hand niya para sa akin :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails