Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

INSPIRED BY HAPPY MEAL TOYS

One of the things my 4.5 year old daughter Anika and my husband like to do for bonding is wrestling/karate...When McDonalds had the Kung Fu Panda Happy Meal toys, my husband bought one for Anika. Now, she has 6 toys already...I told my husband not to get her another kung fu character. "Ang mahal na ng inabot nung toy, kung binili ko na lang siya ng nuggets sa grocery, eh di ang dami pa nun." But when i saw her drawing last week, i said to myself, "nako, she found inspiration from the toys." My husband and i were surprised with the finished art she made.




1 comment:

mich said...

Wow, galing galing naman ni Anika. O yan, di yan nabibili mommy hah. Feed her more inspiration since she obviously learns and develops her skills.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails